After 35 years of working in the control system industry, I have started my own Engineering and Consultancy company.
I have worked worldwide on many impressive projects and I have built up a great base of knowledge and expertise in the control system industry.
During the 35 years, I have worked on many interesting projects such as:
- Optimizing production processes for Plastic Moulding factories.
- Control system for the biggest mobile land cranes in the world.
- Chain pulling systems to lift a container vessel from the sea bottom.
- Hardware engineering for the Las Vegas High Roller.
- Software engineering for a push-pull system to move the sarcophagus over the exploded nuclear reactor No.5 in Chernobyl.
- Hardware and software engineering for the entire control system for the Giant Observation wheels in Dubai and New York.
Countries where I have worked on many impressive projects: